The Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF), is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) registered to practice in Nigeria. The NGO works in partnership with public, private and other non-government organizations to promote accountability, good governance and contribute in achieving equitable, sustainable and quality healthcareand social services delivery among the poor and vulnerable population, especially women and childrenin Nigeria. WACHEF was registered with Taraba State Government in 2001 and with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria in August 2005 with registration number CAC/IT/No 19194.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Location: Jalingo, Taraba
- Carry out administrative tasks as required for an efficient working environment.
- Support the development of grant proposals.
- Support the identification, review and response to donor’s call for proposals.
- Provide support for project planning and implementation process.
- Act as the secondary contact person.
- Communicate and negotiate with clients and partners.
- Create correspondence, reports, documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Provide database and record keeping support.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as directed,
- Report to Program Officer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years working experience in administration
- Strong administrative, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work with adolescents.
Deadline: 19th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae as one attachment to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and interview.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.