Saro Lifecare Limited is a company in Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Production Pharmacist is tasked with the responsibility of managing the overall manufacturing operations in Saro Lifecare Pharmaceutical Plant along with ensuring total compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for overall production from the product actual batch production process perspective, employing SOP, from appropriate materials dispensing, recipe adherence, formulation process, batch records, implementation of in process standards, product quarantine and release in liaison with QA.
- Accountable for vendor quality appraisal and quality prequalification, materials quality specification. Liaison with QA on sourced materials quality verification, for and during receipt, materials storage conditions and adherence.
- Participates in product quality complaints, investigation, analysis, and redress actions advisory, as recalls, reworks, and write-off.
- Drive breakthrough practices to achieve standard OEE.
- key projects on R&D involvement to support business goals.
Health & Safety:
- Collaborate with Production Manager in development of Safety policies & guidelines, Investigates potential threats for necessary Corrective and Preventive Action.
- Liaises with Production Manager to Reduce and proactively avoids environmental impact and potential risk to the businesses.
OEE / Asset Management:
Implements optimisation initiatives for optimum performance and efficiencies.
- Maintains a GMP audit ready production plant and operations.
- Drives the development of GMP culture for compliance of all production associates and operatives.
- Ensures compliance of product quality with all quality & regulatory standards.
- Liaises with the Superintendent on overall company regulatory standards, deliverables, and tasks thereof, including premises, tooling, materials, processes in products as required by various agencies.
Provides reports of functions on daily, weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the Line Manager.
- Manages direct reports aligning deliverables with overall business strategic objectives.
- Build the High performing culture in production associates.
- Ensures 100% compliance with SARO core values and guidelines.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Strong leadership and personnel development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented organized team player.
- Minimum of a second-class upper degree in pharmacy from a reputable institution.
- Registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria.
- Must have excellent working knowledge in production, and in the roles of Production Pharmacist.
- Related experience working in a multinational or blue-chip indigenous company would be an added advantage
- Role and experience in Research and Development would confer additional advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Age: 26 – 33 years old.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: