- Company: Andela Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
About the Role
- As our Product Marketing Manager, you will help us drive growth across our talent marketplace by refining our positioning, messaging and materials.
- You will represent the voice of the customer across each segment and the broader market in which we operate and leverage those insights to help us break into new markets and drive upsells.
- Ideally, you have a proven ability to drive cross-functional teams towards successful business outcomes, and have partnered with Product Development to drive discovery and research, and are more than comfortable with basic financial modeling.
- Deliver in-depth understanding of customer personas, buying behavior, channels, and Andela’s value proposition across different buyers, industries, and segments
- Work with sales leadership to develop tools, messaging, frameworks, pricing, pitch decks, research, and any other collateral needed to help communicate customer value and drive revenue growth
- Support the identification, evaluation, prioritization, and go-to-market planning of new products that enhance customer value and drive revenue growth across Andela’s enterprise customers
- In the first 30 days you will familiarize yourself with our customers, sales and marketing materials, and product offerings, and the leadership team at Andela
- In the first 60 days will have established yourself as a trusted partner to our Enterprise Sales and Product teams and identified ways to support their respective efforts
- Beyond the first 90 days you will drive initiatives to establish repeatable processes for evaluating the competitive landscape, maintaining our messaging and sales materials, and evaluating and launching new services offerings.
- 3 – 5 years of Product Marketing experience at a B2B company with evidence of expanding responsibilities and ownership
- Ability to balance the strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking with deep customer empathy and understanding of underlying motivations
- Analytical and strategic – deep analytical skills, demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, and keen ability to evaluate alternatives and make compelling recommendations
- Grit and comfort working with ambiguity – you have demonstrated perseverance toward a lofty goal through building relationships with cross-functional teams, bringing a sense of clarity and purpose to others and rallying around execution
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
Application Closing Date