We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Finance Manager
- Assists in overall corporate communications planning and execution by developing strategies to facilitate achievement of overall business objectives.
- Planning and management of communication projects, concept development, research, writing, editing, proofreading and printing.
- Manage online brand – website, social media and digital marketing to ensure maximum exposure at the best cost.
- Produce appropriate communication materials for each stakeholder group, while ensuring the “corporate voice” is clear and present in all messages.
- Assist with communication planning and execution for the TGI companies and other internal business partners;
- Provide support for writing needs – press releases, executive speeches, award submissions, website content, blog posts, organizational announcements, department messages, etc.
- Provide support for internal communication across multiple locations and functions, with or without email access.
- Manage company events as well as externally organized events, sponsorships and partnerships to ensure maximum mileage
- Planning and execution of community relations and CSR initiatives to reinforce TGI’s commitment to creating and delivering shared values within its communities.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders at all levels and external agencies, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Corporate Brand Assurance to ensure standardization of the usage of all brand collaterals across all TGI companies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online