Procurement Supervisor - Technical at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor - Technical
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee efficient and cost-effective procurement and delivery of materials to support Plant operations.
- Ensure timely and cost-efficient procurement of high technical quality materials and ensure optimal level of these materials at all times.
- Ensure that the suppliers comply with company’s standards and specifications.
- Enforce strict time management in respect to attention given to suppliers on delivery of goods and provision of services.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Quality Management System (QMS), Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) & Environmental Management Systems (EMS) policies and procedures among employees
- Maintain the Plant’s Spend Analysis for all technical materials to support market survey/intelligent.
- Maintain records of all registered and approved technical suppliers and sub-contractors and ensure their reevaluation/re-certification is periodically done in line with company's policy and update relevant records accordingly.
- Obtain quotations and proposals from technical vendors and contractors and analyze same for cost effectiveness and submit for relevant approvals.
- Ensure prompt negotiation and conclude technical materials Local Purchasing Orders (LPOs) within prescribed authority limit. Ensure correctness of all details in the purchase orders while delivery is scheduled in a way to ensure hitch free operations.
- Follow up appropriately on vendors' bills and ensure bills/invoices are paid in line with company’s policies and agreed terms.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis or as may be required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Supply Chain, Accounting, Economics, Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 4 - 6 years cognate work experience from the manufacturing sector.
- Member of relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Procurement and Logistics skills
- Negotiation, Collaborative and Planning skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th October, 2023.