Job Title: Power Train Specialist
Knowledge and Expertise
- HSE training minimum IOSH standard.
- Detailed understanding of engineering design and engineering practices used in a modern Power Station.
- Substantial knowledge of the operation and maintenance aspects of a CCPP/CCGT.
- A detailed knowledge of the legislation associated with operation of Power Stations.
- The ability to produce and manage a budget.
- Sufficient knowledge of the local employment agreements, employment financing, budgeting to manage a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic workforce.
- Good leadership qualities and skills. An acknowledged negotiating ability.
- Good management skills.
- A complete understanding of contracts and their implementation within an IPP environment.
- A detailed knowledge of the Power Station safety and health requirements.
- The ability to speak and write in English to a technical standard.
- Ability to manage issues that affect the local communities.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree leading to Chartered Engineer status.
- Preferably postgraduate business qualification.
- Higher National Certificate (according to British. standards) will be suitable if accompanied by the relevant experience.
- Acknowledged management skills with at least 15 years’ experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in power generation operations.
- Five years’ experience at a higher management level.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience of GT plants.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: email@example.com