- Company: Reliance Family Clinics
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centred chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology. The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our clinical team as a Pharmacy Technician, to provide excellent medication dispensary and counselling to our patients.
- Provision of friendly service to all our patients and accurately interpret patient prescriptions.
- Advise patients on possible side effects of drugs and how to avoid or manage them.
- Maintain adequate stock of medications on the formulary
- Deliver excellent, patient-centred counselling on medications, adherence and preventive practices
- Minimum Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in a related course or Certificate of Pharmacy Technician
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Related experience is an added advantage
- Familiarity with and ability to use technological tools
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive family health and dental insurance.
- In-office Lunch.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2022.