Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centred chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology. The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Our pharmacist will work with teams of pharmacy technicians at multiple locations to supervise procurement, manage supply chains and dispensation of high-quality medications to patients located across the country.
- The pharmacist is responsible for measuring, monitoring and improving metrics related to the efficiency of pharmacy program and patient satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will be a confident analytical thinker with skills in data entry and analysis as well as the ability to teach and train other health staff.
- Use data on prescribing patterns to build and manage formulary and inventory to maximize value and prevent waste.
- Participate in the design and optimization of IT systems for medication order entry, filling and dispensation to improve staff efficiency and decrease waiting time.
- Ensure department compliance with professional standards and legal and regulatory requirements regarding purchasing and storage of pharmaceutical inventory.
- Identify, measure, monitor and improve key metrics for improving pharmaceutical quality and care.
- Oversee infection control procedures and documentation (e.g., personal protective equipment [PPE], needle recapping) for pharmaceuticals and consumables.
- Design systems to improve productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction measures.
- Communicate key changes and updates to pharmaceutical plans and policies.
- Manage undesired behaviours, safety events and other activities that adversely affect the quality of pharmacy care and improve patient outcomes.
- Coach pharmacy staff in utilizing feedback and data to improve performance.
- Prepare reports for all staff on relevant key performance metrics.
- B. Pharm Degree from an accredited institution.
- 0 - 1 year post-NYSC clinical experience in clinic, hospital, community or retail setting.
- PCN license
- Expertise in counselling and educating patients for primary care conditions for children, adults and antenatal/postnatal.
- Expertise in counselling and educating patients for chronic illnesses including hypertension, diabetes and peptic ulcers.
- Research or data analysis experience managing large data sets using Excel, stata or other data software is an added advantage.
- Experience managing a team including technicians is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review is necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
- In-office lunch
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: