Sylken Limited is an indigenous pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, based in Lagos. It was incorporated on the 25th March 1999 with RC No. 353658 . The operational philosophy of Sylken Limited is to bring quality healthcare to the doorstep of all Nigerians and indeed the African continent. The company loves to build families (couples), focusing on men, women, and children. Our quality natural health products are directed towards promoting overall health, combating degenerative diseases, and providing adjunctive nutritional support in the case of specific health conditions.
All products marketed by our company are fully registered with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC). The company is uncompromising in its pursuit of products and innovations to assist those seeking optimal health through outstanding dietary supplements. As a progressive caring company, we are determined to provide products that are based on sound scientific information that combines the pure and vital ingredients of Mother Nature.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a leading Nigerian pharmaceutical company with a world-class pharmaceutical laboratory in the United States of America that produces a wide range of nutraceutical products consumed by millions of Nigerians Nationwide.
- As part of our growth strategy, we urgently require some highly skilled and smart professionals to join our team.
- The candidate must be skilled, creative, and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and marketing of our company’s products.
- The Location is Lagos.
- A graduate of pharmaceutical or Biological science.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the same capacity is an added advantage.
Salary and condition of work are fairly attractive with an official car and Health Insurance.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online