Max Drive - We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Associate
Job Type: Full time
Department: People Operations & Admin
- Ensure accurate Employee data entry into the HR system.
- Provide support to staff on day-to-day issues, serving as the first point of call for staff on all inquiries related to MAX as a whole.
- Provide support in the development, review and improvement of talent management across MAX
- Take ownership of employee complaints and issues and resolve them systematically and efficiently.
- Use the intel received from employee touchpoints to help the business develop strategies for preventing and dealing with employees problems.
- Proactively engage all relevant internal and external stakeholders across MAX.
- Assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Monitor the utilization of all types of leaves. Ensure all leaves taken by staff are properly documented on the provided HRIS.
- Assist with budgeting for the team.
- Work closely with your assigned HRBP and escalate issues when necessary to ensure proper resolution
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and best practices in all regions of operation
- 2 - 4 years HR experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong passion for people
- Demonstrate knowledge of people operations and HR functions
- Strong problem solving mindset and skill
- Excellent time management skills and very organized
- Experience with statutory and legal requirements associated with HR operations
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and speaking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong passion for helping people succeed
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Consistent Learning and Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online