We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outreach Officer
Locations : Kebbi & Katsina
Contract Type: Fixed term
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FRI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina state governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (lQS) in each of the states.
- Outreach Officer will support to adopt and integrate gender sensitive community reading promotion strategies for improved learning outcomes at state and community levels, in collaboration with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Under the supervision of Field Coordinator, h/she will assist in planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of all community led activities in the focus states.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Education, Gender Studies, Sociology, Anthropology or related discipline with 5 years working experience in community mobilization and gender integration at the national or international level.
- Expertise in community mobilization and gender analysis, strategic planning, and integrating gender balance into project design and management is desirable.
22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.