Job Title: Optometrist
Location : Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are searching for a talented and qualified Optometrist to join our team.
- As the Optometrist, you will be expected to use your skills and knowledge to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. Your duties will include conducting eye examinations, prescribing corrective lenses, and determining patients’ visual alertness.
- To qualify for this role, you must be licensed and possess in-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders, conditions, and treatment. The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
- Identify and assess eye defects and diseases such as diabetes and liver failure.
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers and therapeutic prescriptions.
- Doctor of Optometry degree
- A minimum of 2 years ‘experience as an Optometrist.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
N200,000 – N300,000/month.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online