The Hill City Consulting – Our client is a high flying, growing and expanding Pharmaceutical retail company and store with branches in different states and head office in Ibadan.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
(Ibadan) and Ogun (Abeokuta)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The company seeks to engage the services of young and ambitious graduates for the position of Operation Supervisor in its Ibadan and Abeokuta branches.
- The operation supervisor will generally oversee all activities and operations on the floor of the company’s store.
- Supervision of sales and stock control
- Customer service & engagement
- People management
- Operations management
- Requisition & inventory management
- Relationship management
- Ability to work in a team and to motivate others
- Ability to work long and odd hours
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- He/she must be physically fit
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Fixed Salary: N600,000 to N720,000 per annum.
- Guaranteed Variable Pay: Calculated based on store sales performance. Can double take-home pay.
Other Benefits Include:
- Leave Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Health Insurance
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] Please use the “Job title” as the subject of the mail or your application may be not be treated.
Note : Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview.