At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an Operations Manager to manage the daily operations of Cavista.
- This role will ensure that the business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its processes and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7 years operational experience required
- Master's degree is a plus
- Experience in technology or healthcare industry a plus
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, and talent management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and anticipate customer needs through effective communication
- Demonstrable proficiency with technology to include Microsoft office tools
- Desire and ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Deliver operational excellence by managing daily operations to support the business
- Collaborate with management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Manage operational processes and performance, recommend solutions for improvement
- Implement and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Nurture and maintain relationships with all leaders, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operation to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online