Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Fashion and Luxury company retailing high-end brands, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Assist in handling Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process. Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labor laws and payroll practices.
- Execute the annual compensation review as well as communicate in cooperation with HQ on transfers and promotions throughout the year.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager to execute HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer and leavers.
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off).
- Facilitate the management and allocation of the local HR budget. Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and budget reporting.
- Coordinate junior staff recruitment at the region as approved by management.
- Participate in and lead HR projects as defined in the annual HR action plans. Assist in initiating local HR projects.
- Promote industrial relations harmony through proactive engagement of workforce representatives. Promote good rapport with the community and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure successful audit rating in all aspects relating to HR and Employee Relations.
- Facilitate daily administrative duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience, 3 of which should be an assistant managerial role in a Human Resource and admin functions.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) and possession of the Human Resource Practitioner License will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skill.
- Strong Interpersonal Skill and people management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
- As the brand’s custodian, the Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering a strategic and comprehensive communications plan, ensuring that a coherent message runs through all platforms.
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategies and content working to set the direction for thought leadership.
- Develop and manage end-to-end influencer campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations, and reporting.
- Work with the in-house marketing department of an organization and external consultants to support during different projects and ensure delivery in terms of timelines and goals
- Work to grow brand awareness and maintaining our brand values both internally and externally.
- Provide regular reports to the business which allows the team to understand the impact of their work on a day-to-day basis and also enables us to track trends and spot risks.
- Lead the marketing team to.
- Build and maintain relationships with Key hosts for luxury exhibitions, personal shoppers of HNIs, press, and influencers to build the company’s awareness with the Influencer Marketing Manager.
- Responsibly represent the brand and manage strategic relationships with HNIs across Africa.
- Build and maintain an efficient content and design team to ensure that the team can produce high-quality outputs at a fast pace, supporting the speed of the business.
- Responsible for overseeing the whole creative process either for one single product or a group of services and products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years active work experience in a similar role handling marketing and communications, specifically in the luxury industry.
- Possessive of sound knowledge of marketing of the international luxury industry.
- Must have a good understanding of how the luxury industry works and how is it is marketed to attract particular clientele.
- A Master’s Degree or an MBA from a reputable business school with a major in fashion is a plus.
- Commercially aware of the trends in the international fashion and luxury industry
- Experience in managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns, including performance marketing, social marketing, brand marketing, content marketing, public relations, and marketing partnerships.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, effective writing skills.
- Must be the initiative and able to manage a high powered team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Must be tech-savvy and possess proven ability to interpret data, derive insights and report accordingly to impact forecast future
- Experienced in writing and creating capturing authentic stories.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Develop financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, financial forecasts, and providing investment advice.
- Manage cash flow by ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, reported.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations and suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- In charge of preparing High-level financial reporting and analysis and presenting periodic financial reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and any other related discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 10 years experience with at least 3 years in a managerial position, in a retailing environment.
- Experience in an international company is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, Outlook.
- Management skills, analytical skills, communication skills, negotiating, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a strong network, able to work, and communicate with the operators.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Watches)
- Act as the key point of contact between the organisation and its clients: Selling products, answering queries, offering advices and introducing new products.
- Identify sales prospects and ensure contact with them.
- Achieve set sales target.
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships.
- Develop new accounts.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients with excellent product knowledge to achieve a sales target.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through filed activity to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and other office programmes.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Prepare presentation and proposals.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Direct staff in the development, analysis and preparation of reports.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years Sales experience in related industry, managing High Net worth clients.
- Experience selling fine watches, jewelry, or luxury goods are desirable.
- Experience working in a target oriented environment is mandatory.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, ability to develop and deliver presentation strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong arithmetic ability.
- Fluent use of English Language.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Provide the right mix of human resource support services in line with the company’s policies. develop and implement HR systems, policies & procedures in functional areas such as manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration in the company.
- Assess the company’s Human Resource needs and develop an approved plan of action to address the needs within the broad direction provided by the company.
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs and actions comply with local social and labor legislations as well as comply with company’s code of conduct.
- Maintain industrial peace and harmony in the company by ensuring unhindered, regular, open, formal and informal communication between employees, their unions and management respectively.
- Collaborate with lines managers under the guidance of the senior management to maintain optimal manning levels in the company and check the incidence of over staffing and inefficient allocation of resources by reviewing the organization structures at appropriate intervals or when the need arises, and ensuring that jobs are clearly established, described and approved before hiring and by arranging transfers and deployments within the organization.
- Ensure the recruitment, selection and induction of employees into positions through a cost-effective, fair and non-discriminatory recruitment and selection process.
- Coordinate the availability and supply of well-trained employees across departments by ensuring the implementation of policies, systems, procedures, programs and actions for identifying needs for delivery of training programs especially the company e-learning facilitation, for performance management, for career and talent management and for remuneration and retention.
- Provide and maintain welfare, health and safety services for employees such medical insurance or medical services
- Ensure that purchase of office supplies, appliances, equipment, utilities and all related services are carried out in a cost-effective manner and that reorder levels, purchase orders and payment processing to vendors are tracked.
- Ensure relevant contracts for office facilities, assets and services are kept in safe custody for ease of retrieval and that they are renewed as required under the supervision.
- Take charge of the implementation of HR processes such as performance management, leave, and disciplinary procedure in the department as directed by Senior Management in order to attain high standards in performance, completeness, accuracy and punctuality.
- Lead by example with regard to compliance with company and departmental policies and unit work procedures and encourage compliance within department in order to have a focused and aligned work team.
- Take up ad-hoc functional, supervisory, managerial or leadership assignments as may be directed from time-to-time by senior management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resource Management in the multi-national company.
- Membership of CIPM, SHRM, HRCI.
- Good knowledge of labor laws.
- Ability to work with HR Information System, Learning Management System and Performance Management System for internal promotions.
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.