Job Title: Offshore Installation Manager
- Ensuring onboard operations as per rules and regulations.
- Planning production and maintenance activities to accomplish production objectives.
- Establishing an organization safety management system.
- Encouraging a safety culture.
- Executing the Permit to Work (PTW) System.
- Updating and maintaining documents.
- Facilitating compliance with mandatory procedures and regulations pertaining to production operations.
- Managing production/platform operation functions.
- Handling emergencies.
- Promoting preventive maintenance activities.
- Methods of all hydrocarbon systems and their safety.
- Procedure for isolation and depressurization.
- Hazards related to pipelines.
- Process troubleshooting techniques.
- Offshore health safety and environmental legislation.
- Legislation governing waste management and pollution prevention.
- Installation of emergency response organization and plans.
- Interested applicants must possess minimum of Bachelor's Degree or similar educational qualification in a relevant branch of Engineering or Engineering Science from a recognized institution and must be a Chartered Engineer with a minimum of 12 years relevant experience in project planning and supervision of engineering designs.
19th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com