Lavita Group have been a prominent contractor working with federal agencies, state governments, non-government agencies, private firms, small and large businesses. With over 10 years of experience and over 30 years of accumulated experience, we deliver commitment to quality, prompt and efficient deliverables, accuracy and attention to detail, dependability, and competitive pricing. We have strong relationship with all our clients, and we appreciate the work that they do and the business they send us. We have the ability to work on specialized and complex job or project.
The Nutritionist will undertake the following activities:
- Provide leadership in designing, planning and implementation of activities relating to nutrition and health improvement for food production in factories.
- Compile, collate and prepare technical reports.
- Conduct nutritional analysis of Company products.
- Contribute technical expertise and nutritional studies as needed.
Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
The candidate should have a first degree in Nutrition, Food Science or a closely related field from a recognized University and 3 years minimum experience in nutrition or food technology research.
- Proven skills and experience in nutrition or food science research.
- Proven experience in the use of participatory research.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written English.
- Proven experience in factory food processing and Agriculturists.
- Willingness to travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Subject of mail should be job title and preferred location (Abuja or Lagos).
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]