We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutritionist
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well-being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depends on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Proven experience as nutritionist
5th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com