Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Facilities Manager is a job role that is responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them.
- Facilities managers are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
- They also manage any building maintenance with things like heating and air conditioning, to maintain the working environment.
- Managing any refurbishments, renovations and office moves to make sure they all run smoothly and according to plan.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and also the legal requirements.
- They need to manage the cleaning, waste disposal, catering, security and parking of each site, while managing the budgets and keeping records of all payments.
- Responsible for managing the office systems, which can often include the IT and office equipment. In some cases, individuals working as facilities managers will work for an external company, contracted in to manage a number of different organisations.
- The job title may also differ. It could be anything from business services manager to support services manager or contracts manager.
Job Title: Farm Manager
- We are searching for a Farm Manager with good business sense to join our team. The Farm Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring staff, crops, and livestock, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profit.
- You should be able to maintain professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Detail-oriented but also keep the bigger picture in mind. Outstanding candidates are keen problem solvers who are focused on efficiency and take a hands-on approach to management.
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2020.