Evercare Hospital – Purpose built as a state of the art private hospital, Evercare Hospital Lekki is a 165 bed hospital, that offers a range of care across a range of specialty medical services. Equipped with Operating Theatres, Dialysis chairs, Emergency Department beds, a Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory, Intensive Care Unit, as well as fully equipped birthing suites.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Neonatal Intensivist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Neonatal Intensivist is a member of the senior medical team and coordinates specialized care for patients with neonatal critical illnesses. He/she provides leadership and guidance in establishing the highest standards of care and ensuring optimal delivery of quality care in line with international best practices.
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent
- Fellowship with the Faculty of Paediatrics of either the West African College of Physicians (WACP) and/or the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or Equivalent fellowship in a country where you can obtain license to practice in Nigeria
- Specific training and demonstrable experience in Neonatal Intensive Care.
- Must be a minimum of 3 years post-fellowship. Foreign training and experience are an added advantage.
- Basic and Advanced Neonatal and Pediatric Life Support certification.
- Advanced Mechanical ventilation and High-frequency oscillatory ventilation management.
- Competencies in the operation and management of CRRT and Peritoneal dialysis in Pediatric patients.
- Hands on experience in management of various Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care Patients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online