Skymic Pharmacy is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Educator
- Conducting assessments and surveys to determine health education needs.
- Collaborating with health specialists and stakeholders to set goals and achieve sustainable results.
- Developing plans and policies toward achieving health education objectives, and monitoring the progress.
- Designing and distributing health education materials and aids, including pamphlets, notices, video and audio clips, images, and posters.
- Facilitating health education events, workshops, conferences, and presentations.
- Promoting health education initiatives via press releases, media campaigns, social media platforms, and websites.
- Identifying strategic partnerships with organizations and stakeholders that promote health education.
- Coordinating grant applications to obtain funding for health education programs.
- Documenting activities, recording information, and maintaining databases, as well as overseeing health education program staff and volunteers.
- Providing staff, community agencies, and organizations with access to health education resources.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health, or similar.
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in healthcare education.
- Extensive experience in collecting and analyzing data, as well as formulating objectives.
- Advanced ability to plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate health education programs.
- Ability to develop educational materials and aids, and to promote and present health education initiatives.
- Exceptional ability to achieve sustainable health education program results.
- Extensive experience in fostering strategic partnerships and coordinating objectives.
- Ability to document processes, maintain databases, and provide access to resources.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
Job Title: Executive Business Manager
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.