Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following Staff positions in National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
1. CONSULTANT ANAESTHETIST
QUALIFICATION: Qualified Medical Doctor, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria OR the West African College of Surgeons in ANAESTHESIA, and must have current practicing license.
2. CONSULTANT BURNS & PLASTIC SURGEON
QUALIFICATION: Qualified Medical Doctor, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery. Having Part II of both colleges will be an added advantage. And must have current practice license.
3. CONSULTANT TRAUMATOLOGIST
QUALIFICATION: Qualified Medical Doctor, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of both the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria and the West African College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery or Burns / Plastic Surgery. And must have current practicing license
Candidate must be ready to participate as Trainer in NPMC and WACS Residency and any other training programmes of the Hospital ad must have published at least three articles in a reputable scientific journal
As in federal civil service
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should submit:
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae,
- Two passport size photos.
- Three referee's letters one of which must be the head of institution where you trained and should be forwarded as a confidential report
- Photocopies of credentials
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
- Local government identification
- Statement on how you will contribute to strengthening the National Orthopaedic Hospital System (not more than 500 words) All the documents should be enclosed in an envelope and address to: The Medical Director. National Orthopaedic Hospital, P M. B. 01294 Enugu and submitted to the office.
All application must reach the above address by 10th NOVEMBER. 2021. Candidates should check for short-listed names at the Hospital Notice Board or website, www.nohenig.com.ng . as from 12th November, 2021. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted for interview.
Issues of Note:
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the hospital management to offer an employment.
- The Hospital Management reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liabilities or assigning any reasons thereto.
- The General Public is further informed that the Board, Medical Director, Management and Tenders Board Committee of National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu do not operate any Face book account nor request for money or any other benefits in order to secure employment. Anyone dealing with Facebook accounts or other social media purported to belong to any of the above mentioned does so at his/her own peril.