Solina Group – One of our subsidiaries, Solina Health, is a management and healthcare consulting firm that works with businesses, governments, researchers, and development organisations to develop innovative solutions that address pressing healthcare challenges.
We are recruiting for Specialists to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring / Development Specialist
- The overall objective of the proposed project is to protect the livelihoods, and food security of poor and vulnerable families and facilitate the recovery of economic activities in all participating States in Nigeria.
- The proposed intervention is dedicated to State Governments’ budget program of expenditures, targeting existing and newly identified vulnerable/poor households, their food supply chain and micro and small enterprise affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Under the Project, each of the participating States needs to be assessed independently for compliance with the achievement of the Results and agreed Disbursement Linked Indicators (DLIs). This is to be verified by an Independent Verification Agent (IVA).
- We are hiring experts to act as IVA, to verify the achievement of results as laid out in the DLI matrix in a manner and substance that conform with laid down guidelines, procedures and proper documentation.
- Results will be verified through paper and physical inspection to confirm the authenticity of the results claimed. Verification Protocols are defined in the Project Appraisal Document (PAD) and the Project Implementation Manual (PIM).
- Hiring for all positions is contingent upon the grant award to Solina and funding availability.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- A professional with a background in Agricultural Economics, Business Management, Sociology, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Natural Sciences, and Humanities;
- At least 10 years of working experience in designing and implementing an M&E system and with a proven track record of handling quantitative surveys and analysis as well as measuring and assessing government economic development performance;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- (as required) – It is expected that additional technical staff with appropriate specialities in engineering, finance, management, citizen engagement, environment, etc. would be required to collect and verify data from the various project implementing units.
Deadline: 24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Specific State of Interest (e.g “Application Monitoring / Development Specialist_National”) as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- That relevant experience in the region (working level fluency in local languages/knowledge of the local culture or administrative system or government) of interest is an added advantage.
- Solina is an equal employment employer. We do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, colour, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable laws.