Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job TItle: Medical Science Liaison Officer
Job ID: 329352BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Business Unit: Global Health PH
Functional Area: Research & Development
- 5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020. This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams. Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year end 2025.
- Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- This role will be responsible for engaging with Medical Experts (MEs) to educate on medical/scientific information; ensuring appropriate identification/mapping of MEs/ Key Accounts including identification of opportunities to involve MEs when a specific medical need is identified to provide support;
- Developing and executing ME engagement plans to effectively prioritize and strategically engage MEs aligned with country strategy amongst others. the role will also support Novartis clinical research programs, optimize trial execution and provide scientific educational support to potential and actual study sites in collaboration with clinical operations.
- B. Pharm, Pharm. D or its equivalent; MBBS
- 2-3 years work experience as a medical science liaison
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: