Kayhelt Pharma is a fast growing pharmaceutical company based in Nigeria. Kayhelt Pharma has shown tremendous growth over a very short time. It has interest in pharmaceuticals, surgicals and consumables.
to fill the vacant position
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Sales representative to promote Kayhelt products in hospitals, clinics, retail pharmacies to pharmacist and pharmacy staff, to drive the offering of Kayhelt brands to customers, through detailing activities and audiovisual presentations
The main results the job holder is accountable for delivering:
- Detailing Kayhelt ’s products key features to Doctors & Nurses in hospitals, clinics, retail pharmacies, to pharmacist and pharmacy staff pharmacist in key retail accounts.
- Manage totally Kayhelt ’s portfolio in key Pharmacies.
- Develop and execute Business / Customer / Account plans for portfolio of products for a given geography, in line with hospitals, clinics, Primary Health Care, retail pharmacies and pharmacy staff values.
- Allocate resources effectively to best fit business / account plans.
- Regularly review performance and progress of implementation of plans against agreed metrics
- Meet accounts sales targets as well as standards sales activities.
- Grow existing or develop new business to meet or exceed sales targets in key accounts.
- Develop and grow relationships with key customers through commercial knowledge, relationships and selling skills
- Work to create Innovative commercial value propositions to drive desired availability
- Work to identify potential new clients and business opportunities
- Negotiate and secure the availability of promoted products, checking and ensuring proper inventories and the timely ordering of products
- Present the value added commercial initiatives and programs.
- Gather feedback and present corresponding Kayhelt’s solutions to customer needs
- Spot emerging trends in retail (customer, competitor information, and value proposition insights) and communicate to the management of sales and marketing
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive info from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Managing financial situation of his or her customers.
- Meet all administrative and compliance expectations of management
- Managing distributor’s inventory and sales.
- Propose and coordinate with marketing team, hospitals, clinics, retail pharmacies and pharmacist, promotional plans and activities.
Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy & Medical Lab Science
- Geographical knowledge of the territories
- Familiar with Standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven level of integrity
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Verbal, Presentation and Written Communication Skills
- Must possess Business and Financial acumen
- Must possess Basic Selling Skills
- Must be a Self-starter and Emotionally intelligent
- Must be Change agile
- Must possess People /Relationship Management Skills
- Exceptional Aptitude for Learning
- Basic Information Technology [IT] Knowledge.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Excel Software Packages
- Budget Responsibility/ Number of Reports/ Geographic scope
- Responsible for geography base trade budget.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020 .
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online