Goodseed Specialist Clinics is a clinic that specialises in Obstetric and Gyneacology. We are highy professional and fully equipped for healthcare delivery. We aim to achieve the highest standard of care for gynaecology patients, as part of achieving this goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Care of patients – giving correct diagnosis, recommending treatment and ensuring its implementation
- Advise clinical colleagues outside the department in own area of expertise
- Ensure that records are accurate and up to date for the patients treated
- Attend night report meeting and offer advice and recommendations
- Provide medical consultation to other departments
- Contribute to the updating SOPs and Guidelines
- Notify director of nursing and the Nurse in charge of any
- recurring issues with the performance of individual nurses
- Notify head of department of medical doctors under performing
- Take part in regular departmental meetings, and others such as hospital clinical meetings, meetings and seminars
- Develop own knowledge and expertise, and share learning with other staff
- To perform any other related duties and responsibilities as may be directed by Director of Medical Services/Hospital administrator/Managing director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Must have a Full Certificate of Registration as a Medical Practitioner from Medical Council of Nigeria
- Must have at least two (2 Years) of experience in reputable institutions.
Deadline: 24th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.