Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialization: Health / Beauty / Personal Care
The role sits in our clinical team to provide excellent primary care to our patients. The role holder ideally will be individual comfortable with providing appropriate counseling to patients of all ages, at all levels of health literacy, and has an interest in driving ongoing innovations in improving primary care delivery.
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered primary care services to patients seen in the clinic and virtually via telephone, video, and chat-based visits
- Support the training of other medical providers
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools
- Coordinate diagnostic tests and other services
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices
- Minimum MBBS, MBChB.
- 2 - 3 years post NYSC experience in comprehensive primary care
- Demonstrated experience with developing clinical/scientific research or utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions
- Able to recognize symptoms and signs of various illnesses and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to provide patient counseling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker, and innovative
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Comfortable working 8 am - 8 pm 3/4 days a week in Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: