Medical Officer at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
At The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPs), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and we understand that life can go beyond what we can bear, triggering a need to be supported and understood, therefore, we are committed to support service users (which refers to clients or patients) to experience a more realistic, flexible and full recovery, even as it concerns addictions and mental illnesses.
Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary delivered in a safe and comfortable environment alongside experienced staff and other partner organizations that provide some specialist services, and combines a range of therapy groups including individual therapy, group therapy, 12-step mutual support group, specialized sessions and family therapy. We also offer complementary services like Arts and Craft groups, Recreational therapies, Vocational Support, Drama therapy, Entrepreneurship, and Information and Technology programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- MBBS Degree.
- 1 - 3 years proven post NYSC work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
N100,000 - N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “MEDICAL OFFICER” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline Tuesday, 12th October, 2021.