Brightfield Medical Diagnostics is a leading diagnostic laboratory that offersspecialist pathology servicesto corporate and individual clients. We offer an extensive range of pathology services, from general laboratory tests to advanced molecular and cytogenetic investigations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate must be an Independent self-motivated individual and have excellent communication skills. In this role, you will have extensive contact with referral sources, and potentially making appointments on behalf of patients at the center.
- Generating significant results in a very short period of time will be an important part of the measure of success of the individual taking on this important position.
- Develops new relationships with referring physicians, hospitals, corporate organizations, schools, restaurants to promote diagnostic services.
- Maintaining relationships with previous clients.
- Develops annual marketing plans accompanied by a budget, which details strategies, timelines, and goals
- Promotes the image and services of Brightfield Medical Diagnostics through marketing functions
- Researches and identifies trends, and establishes service direction accordingly
Qualifications, Desired Skills, and Experience
- OND / HND or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing.
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Medical marketing experience is preferred but not an absolute requirement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Adept in MS Office environments; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to act independently, yet work as a part of a team.
Special Working Conditions
- This position requires a local commute around the Lagos mainland and potentially the Lagos Island.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2021.
Note: Successful candidates must be willing to resume immediately.