We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Detailing Manager
Location : Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Short job description
- Do you have the wherewithal to drive recommendations by transferring medical and marketing knowledge of our brands via Health Care Practitioners engagement in the medical channel? Can you plan and execute medical activities within dedicated territory to generate product awareness and recommendation? Accurately manage territory database & resources for business optimization and prioritization?
- Come join our team of Experienced personnels who on a daily basis work to Nourish the Nigerian Child with quality dairy nutrition.
In this position, you will be responsible to:
- Execute One-on-One visits, Continuous Medical Education, Focus Group etc. to improve recommendation score among Health Care Practitioners.
- Visit and track product visibility and availability in retail and proximity outlets to check product’s availability
- Product and Code training/ update for Secondary Sales Force/distributor
- Organize regional seminars.
- Update nutrition and product knowledge/participate in quarterly assessment test
- For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
- We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- Bachelor's degree in any of these fields; Biochemistry, chemistry, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Nursing, Medicine
- At least 2 years relevant experience in medical sales within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods sector
- Competencies in Customer Engagement, Customer, Industry & Business Knowledge, Account & Territory Management and Presentation skills.
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online