Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Operator Assistant Technician
Requisition ID: IbesePlantMech013
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Mechanical Operator is to assist mechanical technician in carrying out maintenance jobs by taking the following responsibilities among other things:
- Basic rigging, lifting and slinging
- Give support to technicians in belt splicing and repairs.
- Assist welder and fitter in carrying out mechanical maintenance.
- Promote safety by working adhering to company safety guidelines; which includes but is not limited to the proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials and use of personal protective equipment (PPE).Ability to work in confined spaces
- Maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing, in a clear, effective and professional manner.
- Promote safety by working adhering to company safety guidelines; which includes but is not limited to the proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials and use of personal protective equipment (PPE).Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Trade test 1 in Mechanical related Trade with 5 years relevant work experience.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online