The West African Examinations Council is West Africa’s foremost examining board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified persons to fill the vacant position below in its Nigeria National Office and WAEC International Office, Lagos Nigeria:
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Quantity Surveyor II
2.) Accountant II
3.) Assistant Registrar II (Special Education)
4.) Assistant Registrar II (Test Administration)
5.) Public Affairs Officer II
6.) Assistant Registrar II (Mathematician / Statistician)
7.) Assistant Registrar II (Administration)
8.) Printer (Digital Printing Technologist) II
9.) Assistant Registrar II (Physics and Electrical Installation)
10.) Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects)
11.) Legal Officer II
12.) Assistant Registrar II (Government)
13.) Internal Auditor II
14.) Application Programmer II
15.) Assistant Registrar II (Physical and Health Education)
16.) Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
17.) Data Analyst II
18.) Network Administrator II
19.) Assistant Registrar II (Foods and Nutrition)
20.) Medical Officer II
21.) Research Officer II
22.) Assistant Registrar II (Commerce)
23.) Registered Builder II
24.) Assistant Registrar II (Civil and Mechanical Subjects)
Deadline: 7th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Application details should be completed and submitted not later than the closing date.