Metro Eyes Nigeria Limited was founded in 1982 and commenced opreations in 1984 in two practice domains: Ophthalmology and optometry services. Our strict adherence to industry standards and our relentless quest to serve people with care and respect has differentiated us from our contemporaries.
Metroeyes has invested in the state of the art technology to ensure that our customers get the highest quality of health care. We have also formed alliances and partnerships with some global partners bringing the best practices as adopted in advanced countries to the shores of our great nation Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To increase the business through increased patronage and development of new patient inflow.
- Maintain steady relationship with clients.
- Develop and manage business relationships with targeted customers focusing on the promotion of Metro Eyes services and products.
- Co-ordinate and control all marketing related activities.
- Actively participate and coordinate company’s promotional activities.
- Keep correct and accurate dossier of necessary marketing information.
- Coordinate and maintain all HMO clientele.
- Identify and pursue marketing leads with HOD.
- Make follow up calls on marketing leads.
- Maintain the corporate image and reputation of the organization.
- Largely contribute to social media / digital marketing.
- Carry out public relations activities as directed by the HOD.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports as required by management.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc. in any field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Networking and communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience as marketing officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Good understanding of market research techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of social media.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Deadline: 20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.