EL-Lab Limited is an indigenous medical diagnostic centre with over 25 years of experience in Medical Laboratory and Radiology services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring safe transportation of laboratory specimens from client facilities to the laboratory while observing all traffic laws
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Experience: 1 – 3years
- Must have Riders permit
- Good health and have good eyesight
- Can read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Documentation skills
- Telephone & listening skills
- Reporting skills
- High Energy Level & Multi-tasking skills
- Dependability & Emotional Control
- Maturity & Confidence
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability & Integrity.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate, implement, and evaluate organizations marketing strategies for successful achievement of target goals
- Actively promote the company’s services and ensure increased business/patronage from clients (existing and new) within assigned territory
- Ensure sales and patient number targets are achieved within assigned territory.
- Ensure retention of clients within assigned territory
- Ensure materials such as requisition forms and sample collection bottles are readily available for referral clients
- Foster relationship with physicians to improve EL-Labs’ referrals and contracts
- Identify appropriate market and devise effective plans from market research and intelligence gathering
- Demonstrate advanced expertise in strategic account planning with key client
- Ability to be collaborative with doctors and provide appropriate levels of influencing to ensure our clients comes first.
- Grow revenue for the organization, analyze trends to target the right audience
- Collate information/data on market/competition for business intelligence
- Attend to routine and non-routine client requests
- Generate daily/weekly/quarterly reviews and report on sales activities.
- Candidates with 2 years post NYSC experience in sales and marketing of medical diagnostic service should apply.
Deadline: 9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email or call 08039195965.