We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Officer
Location : NHQ, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to provide support to the efforts in the Business Development Department in order to create/promote a positive image for PPFN and enhance its opportunities for income generation, at both the centre and at regional levels.
- B.Sc Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Five years relevant work experience including three years in NGO (preferably in SRH).
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing and oral communication skills.
- Team playing qualities/experience.
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing support and donor organisation in SRH.
- Computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Packages (excel, word, access), SPSS, Epi-info, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in managing senior-level staff.
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development program development and management.
- Research experience (design, data collection and analysis, and survey methods).
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH issues in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
- Membership of a Professional Marketing/Public Relations Institution or Association will be helpful.
12th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their one page Letter of Application indicating the position applied and justification for their Applications, comprehensive career Resume (not more than 5 pages) and Personal contact address (not post office box address please) quoting position reference to:
The Executive Director,
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria,
4, Baltic Crescent off Danube Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
All applicants are advised to download “ Applicant’s Form 1 and 2 " fill and submit along with his or her Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download Applicants Form 1 (MS Word)
Click here to download Applicants Form 2 (MS Word)
- PPFN subscribes to all best practices when working with children and vulnerable adults and advocates that they (children and vulnerable adults) should be treated with respect regardless of their race, colour, gender, language, religion, opinions, nationality, ethnicity, social origin, property, disability or other status.
- PPFN does not discriminate on grounds of race, creed, ethnic origin, political belief, gender, disability, age, education or social status especially in applications for membership, providing information or services, in recruiting staff, or in any other aspect of PPFN’s work and in the pursuit of its objects”.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.