Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager – Social Media, Media and Marketing
- At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies around the world.
- The experienced marketing professional will have a strong understanding of working in a global, highly matrixed organisation. This role will work closely with BMC Leadership to develop the content strategy across EY’s internal and external channels and oversee the development of content and communications to deploy.
- The successful candidate must be instinctively curious and deeply knowledgeable about new and innovative ways to engage and capture the hard-to-reach hearts and minds of diverse audiences – from millennials through to C-Suite executives.
- With an affinity for writing, the candidate will possess a strong grasp of the latest best practices and emerging technologies suited to our internal and external communications needs. This individual will be experienced in audience segmentation strategies, digital channel management, and tech-enabled communication tools (from employee engagement apps to internal social networks to text, intranet and other non-email-based solutions).
- Qualifications in communications, omni-channel content creation, marketing, journalism or related fields are required, and best paired with experience in B2B or a professional services mar/comm environment.
- The candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong project management capabilities and a strong interest in coaching/mentoring individuals within our Brand, Marketing and Communications team. People skills are essential to ensure successful relationships are developed with a broad cross-section of internal and external stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop and drive an over-arching content strategy that connects the dots between our internal and external audiences and includes clear, measurable KPIs.
- Formalize and evolve existing channel strategy to continue the momentum around our ongoing internal comms transformation, and best capitalize on new, digitally enabled comms vehicles.
- Directly oversee teams of communications specialists and work with them to execute the strategy by building smart, integrated content and communications campaigns for key audiences (internal, alumni, external).
- Directly support C-suite and executive level stakeholders on identified communications plans, including personal brand plans based on solid content.
- Advise fellow BMC leaders on content strategies, ideas and tools to fuel branding and advertising campaigns, digital marketing efforts, events, sponsorships and strategic alliance relationships
- Manage a team of direct reports, empowering team members to support the full marketing mix, including large-scale brand activation programs, sponsorships, speaking engagements, hosted events, PR, social media, thought leadership, internal engagement, sector marketing and corporate responsibility to ensure tactics are aligned and consistent with market segment goals
- Support the BMC transformation by implementing process improvement and designing support models to drive efficiencies through our marketing programs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public relations
- 7+ years of integrated marketing experience
- First-class communication skills – excellent written and oral communications (including presentations) as well as listening and interpretation skills
- Proven ability to work and team cross functionally and cross geographically
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills with an ability to work well with all levels of the organization and different personality types/styles
- Project management and budget management is essential
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- The individual in this role must have a strong ability to be self-motivated, solution focused and experienced at managing internal and external client relationships
What we Offer
- At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note : If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.