APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance and Administration
- This position will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of commodities to all programme states by conducting stock analyses and reconciliation and preparing proper forecasts and distribution plans.
- The position will also liaise with NAFDAC to ensure compliance with all pharmaco-vigilance requirements and ADR reporting, and will be responsible for ensuring the project implements approved quality assurance programmes.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a B.Pharm degree or Master’s degree or equivalent in sciences, accounting with training in procurement, logistics and supply chain management.
- Must possess at least minimum of five (5) years post NYSC in procurement planning and management in private sector/international organisations.
- Demonstrated experience of efficiently and efficaciously completing procurement of health-sector goods and commodities.
- Must have knowledge and ability to work on ICT tools for inventory management, logistics and supply chain management.
- Ability to develop and write proposals and strong report writing skills
- Experience in donor funded project management will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Power point required
- Strong credibility and integrity in this domain.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online