Maintenance Supervisor at Montego Upstream Services Limited
Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company's line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the installation, maintenance and repair of machineries at our Portharcourt base. They will inspect sites regularly, execute work as necessary, maintain equipment and assign workers to various projects.
- Meeting maintenance standards by conducting reports and plans on how to implement preventive maintenance
- Improving function and reliability of facility equipment
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Following safety regulations to provide a safer work environment
- Evaluating equipment to draft appropriate maintenance plans
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
Experience and Qualifications
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a maintenance supervisor
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Knowledge of skips
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.