Fadac Strategic Outsourcing - Our client is a group of passionate and hard-working action-takers who are in the business of eradicating trash. They research and develop new technologies with the aim of reducing plastic pollution in the areas.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up machinery for operation
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to the supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in the work area
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Degree in any related field
- 2 - 3 years of work experience.
- Previous machine operating experience in a recycling facility, or similar relevant experience.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online