Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intends to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Starting Date: ASAP
French Fixed Term Contract: 4 months
- Opened in 2017, SIF have been involved in Maiduguri, Nigeria to improve water access in the Farm Center camp for 576 displaced families by digging wells and by reinforcing community-based-organisations capacities for the manutention of infrastructures.
- SIF helped medical personnel and vulnerable populations by donating protection kits which contained 2400 masks and the installation of washing equipments in 5 displaced camps. In addition, to enforce the resiliency of displaced women, SIF trained them to make masks, soaps and hand sanitizers.
- Under the guidance of the Head of Mission, the Logistics Manager will be responsible for mission’s procurement, general logistics, the fleet management, and asset, warehouse and security management of SIF in Nigeria.
- Manage the procurement process in accordance with SIF policies and procedures, in a transparent, accountable, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Contribute to the setup and revision of security plans and rules.
- Manage all premises and fleet, follow up movements
- Technically support the base logisticians, base managers and program managers
- Ensure smooth communication and collaboration with all departments.
- Frame and support the deployment of SIF teams to new areas of intervention.
- University Degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role for an INGO
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Team management experience including capacity building
- Proficiency experience in Microsoft office mandatory
- Previous experience in a volatile contexte is a must.
- Salary according to our salary grid
- Monthly perdiem/ Guesthouse
- Health insurance 60% covered by SIF
- Rapatriation insurance 100% covered by SIF
- R&R to your homecountry covered by SIF after 6 month of mission
- Leaves every 3 months.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online