MDHx Pharmacy is a community pharmacy with a mission to treat all our clients equally while providing them with goods and services to ensure that their health and wellness is assured.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time.
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Report to the Pharmacist Director, build positive trust relationships with the pharmaceutical director to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- You would be required to work in the evenings from 5pm to 9pm daily and alternate weekends.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Locum Pharmacist who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- B. Pharm degree with at least two years post-graduation experience.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Residence within or close to Gwarimpa will be a strong advantage
- Proven work experience as a Pharmacist in community pharmacy practice.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Write a short summary of yourself in the mail body with the position as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.