Reliance HMO - We are a health insurance company that acts like a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Locum Nurse
- Provide friendly service to all our patients
- Undertake an initial intake of Patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient requests them
- Perform patient assessment
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary.
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree or HND
- Registered nurse with license to practice
- At least 1 year of experience accurately collecting blood samples from a variety of patient groups
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Able to adapt quickly to fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: