Reliance HMO - We are a health insurance company that acts like a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Locum Medical Officer
- Deliver excellent primary care services to Reliance HMO enrollees and walk-in clients
- Support the training of other non-physician providers
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools
- Coordinate diagnostic tests and other services
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices.
- MBBS / MBChB and minimum 2-3 years of experience in comprehensive primary care
- Well defined track record as an excellent teacher and communicator with people of all backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions.
- Able to recognize symptoms of various illness and injuries for appropriate tests and treatments.
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation.
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: