Bodmas Solution Auto Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manger
Location : Lagos
- We are looking for a creative and strategic HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Who can apply:
- Individuals with a working experience of 1-5 years, with professional certification. Again core members can also apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location : Lagos
- An experience Facilities Manager is currently needed to oversee all building-related activities.
- As our proffered candidate, you will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Our ideal candidate must be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- Plan and coordinate all installations.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Experience as facility Manager.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical / critical thinking.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, or Business Administration.
Who can apply:
- Individuals with a working experience of 0-3 years, with professional certification. Again core members can also apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening.
Deadline: 30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with a subject note of “Applicant For HR Manager”
Note : All applicants must reside in Lagos, your contact address should be I Bold Front including your email address and all documents should come in MS word or PDF format.