Beetle Taxis Executive Cars is a licensed private hire minicab operator in Nigeria. We provide luxury transport at highly competitive rates to all boroughs and Nigeria airports. We are strong believers in customer satisfaction and endeavour to meet the requirements of all customers with our reliable, fast and discreet service. We offer a professional, flexible and luxury chauffeur service and our comfortable executive cars will take you wherever you need to go. We are a transport company that is constantly improving our services and quality in order to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketing and Brand Influencer Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with brand leaders and teams develop influencer strategies and related programs
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content idea and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
The ideal Candidature:
- Be social Media and Influencer Savvy
- Be able to thrive in ambiguity, pivot easily and comfortable with disruptive innovation
- Have and understanding of social media platforms, digital campaigns, and influencer marketing
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Bachelors Degree ( Preference is Communications, PR, Marketing, Journalism, or similar field
- Have 1-4 (or more) years of relevant work experience (Marketing/PR/Media agency, etc.).
Job Title: Office / Fleet Supervisor
- Maintain vehicle inspection records, permitting and maintenance programs
- Prioritize and assign work.
- Manage inventory thru company Fleet Tracking system
- Assist with cost control including overtime and other expenses.
- Communicate Fleet readiness to Operations Management
- Monitor and enforce company programs and policies, including those related to safety
- Manage equipment procurement, delivery preparations and mobilizations/ demobilizations; maintain relationships with vendors, manage rental contracts and equipment purchases
- Maintain compliance with fleet-related federal and state regulations
- Directs and supervises the work and productivity of associates within the fleet department.
- Planning and scheduling the day to day repair work for the mechanics.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent years of direct experience
- 4 years direct experience in fleet management required.
- Extensive knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), and other fleet-related rules and regulations required.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, along with good interpersonal relationship skills in supervision, motivation, learning, and coaching is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and fleet-related software
- Statistical and analytical skills required.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Submit hard copy of their CV and motivation letter at:
No 4 Odienna close,
Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 – Abuja.
For more enquiries call: 08090247247.