George Houston Resources - Our client, an Oil & Gas servicing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Recruiting, training, and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- At least a BSc in a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- HR Certification is required
- Preferably female candidates.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we're on track to hit revenue targets
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Network with investors and other business partners to generate new leads
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training.
- At least a B.Sc Degree in a related discipline.
- 2 - 5 years of related Business Development experience in an oil and gas servicing company.
Pay is competitive with other financial benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.