Focal Point Projects Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Welcome visitors and clients.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Print and copy documents as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in administration would be advantageous.
Job Title: Accountant
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the companyТs financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Handson experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.