Latest Job Opening at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Project Manager (m / f / d)
Preparation for assuming commercial responsibility on large projects or in the commercial departments of our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Participation in the handling of all business tasks
- Support in the preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements
- Preparation of control meetings
- Preparation and creation of various analyzes and evaluations (cost calculation etc.).
- Commercial studies or comparable commercial training
- Initial professional experience is an advantage, ideally in the construction industry
- Good knowledge of English (spoken / written)
- Good knowledge of SAP and safe handling of common MS Office software.
- Assumption of commercial responsibility in one of the largest and most successful construction groups in Africa
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and allowances abroad with a low tax burden
- Very good development opportunities
- Accommodation in company-owned camps is provided free of charge
- Medical care on site.