Latest Employment Opportunity at Maventeq Systems Limited
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Constantly manage and determine human resource skills and needs required to meet the company’s objectives
- Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements
- Manage recruitment process including advertising staff vacancies, interview arrangement, short listing applicants, interview arrangement, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
- Maintain employee records on matters including salaries, leave, promotion, disciplinary actions, and prepare associated management reports.
- Identify and analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, arrange for or conduct staff training and maintaining all records
- Maintain accurate employee attendance & time-keeping records
- Coordinate new employee onboarding and induction program
- Overseeing performance management including coordinating performance appraisal exercise
- Oversee employee discipline, grievance handling and ensuring compliance with company rules and policies
- Develop and recommend plans and activities to improve on the current HR system and process development
- Manage and administer employment documentation including contracts, confirmation letters, salary adjustment, resignation, exits interview, etc
- Organize employee welfare services such as health and wellbeing programs and social activities to improve employee morale, employee engagement and employee retention as well improving company culture.
- Develop, implement, maintain, advise and review of company employee policies, procedures, rules and regulations in compliance with all applicable employment laws.
- Performing other functions that may be assigned by hierarchy
- A Tertiary Degree preferrably in Law or HR
- 2 years experience in Human Resources position
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Good knowledge of HR general practice
- Port Harcourt office
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week.