The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Job ID: R753
Job type: Part time
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021. We are seeking to engage a site Laboratory Technician to oversee sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission on the site. He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in four Sentinel sites of Kaduna, Imo, Kwara, and Lagos states.
- Support sample / specimen collection
- Support specimen processing, analysis and storing
- Support laboratory results collection
- Support specimen transportation
- Support update / maintain study documents / equipment
- Routine sub-activity report on Patient’s sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role
- Should be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Previous experience with therapeutic efficacy studies
- Excellent and proactive communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online